Starting with the special features, of course. “Making of” hosted by James Earl Jones? Yes and please.
All “Making of”s should be hosted by James Earl Jones.
Agents Of Cracked gives me a happy.
Season 2 first Ep was ah-may-zing! Yesss.
Where have you been all my life?
- Me: Boba motherfucking Fett
- Jennifer: Hell yeah.
- Me: motherfucking being his legal middle name.
- Jennifer: Course.
- Me: My child's middle name will legally be "motherfucking". Possibly first name "Boba".
- Jennifer: Nice.
- Me: Boba Motherfucking Kerr. Yes.
- Jennifer: Nah, see you should have three kids and call one "Boba", one "Motherfucking" and the other "Fett"
- Me: … This is a much better plan.
I have, at least once, used the question “Who shot first?” (sans parties involved, obviously) as a gauge of geekpatibility. (Geek Compatibility. If that’s not already a word, btw, it is now. Coined and minted.).